Clinics & Services
One problem per 10 minute appointment
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide a number of specialist clinics and services.
Chronic Illness Clinics
- Chronic obstructive airways disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Stroke prevention
- Chronic kidney disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Cervical screening
- Family planning - we offer a full contraceptive service including coil fitting and the 'morning after' pill.
- Maternity care - You can self refer to the Midwife Service by contacting one of the following childrens centre of your choice, Harvey's Childrens Centre, Shaw Street 01204 337390 / Alexandra Childrens Centre, Blackledge Street 01204 337347 / Great Lever Childrens Centre, Leonard Street 01204 337333. Alternatively you can see your doctor early in your pregnancy and you will be referred to the Midwife Service. A midwife will then contact you with an appointment.
- Well baby clinic - Thursday 13:30 - 15:30, group room 3. Please bring your child's health record with you when you attend.
- Childhood immunisations
- Tetanus immunisations
- Flu immunisations - available in the Autumn. Please contact the reception for details.
- Minor surgery - available for some minor surgery operations such as wart removal, thus avoiding the need to go to hospital. Please see your doctor.
- Alcohol advice
- Smoking cessation
- Cholesterol checks
- NHS Health Check Screening